It might be used as an opportunity to announce new carrier availability. But next summer is still too early to deploy an LTE-only phone, so I’m going to go out on a limb and say that next summer’s major iPhone release will be a Verizon CDMA/EVDO version.
Not going to happen. EVDO is a USA only Network, Apple releases the iPhone world wide (and adds even more countries in every keynote) - I don’t think they add a sideline.
- Doc-Saintly: is this a sensible way to display POST data? <?php echo $_POST["age"]; ?>
- crazygir: no
- crazygir : P
- crazygir: sanitize :)
- rasmus: as long as you have a default filter enabled, printing out $_POST['age'] is fine.
- Texec: rasmus: it's not the standard setting - nobody has this
- rasmus: I do
- rasmus: php_value filter.default special_chars
- rasmus: in all my sites that run my code
- Texec: rasmus: but you are not the average PHP User
- rasmus: I also turn it on for other peoples' code and then I go and fix it
- rasmus: because there is no way to make sure you have filtered everything with a blacklist approach that everyone uses
Try viewing an xml file on firefox: http://feeds.nytimes.com/nyt/rss/HomePage
Mine brings up an option: add it to google reader, or google personalized homepage. I need another option: view source.
The only way I figured out how, was to add the words:
view-source:in front of the url. Example:
I discovered that by mistake; but honestly, is this rocket surgery or am I stupid? Because I couldn’t figure out another way of doing it.
Right click -> View Source works perfect, if you set “Preview in Firefox” for the entry “Web-Feed” in Settings -> Applications.